For pets heading into their senior years from eight years upwards, a basic urine screen, blood pressure measurement and basic blood screen are included, with the purpose of finding problems that affect older animals before they have started showing signs of the disease.
Regular check-ups and early diagnosis of any potential health issues will help your pet enjoy a long, comfortable life, whilst saving you money. This wellness plan includes the regular things – like vaccinations, flea, worm and parasite treatments, health checks and advice in an easy monthly payment plan – that pet insurance generally doesn’t cover. However young or old your pet, a pet health plan is designed to adapt to your pet’s needs, from kitten, to adulthood and throughout its senior years.
- Flea and wormer with home delivery
- Microchip for £15
- Two six-monthly healthchecks
- Two nails clips, two anal gland expressions, two blood pressure checks per year (cats and dogs)
- 10% discount on consultations
- 15% discount on additional vaccinations
- 10% discount on other parasite treatments
- 10% discount on procedures (including neutering)
- 10% off food & pet boutique accessories purchased in practice
Medium dog (10.1kg-20kg) £19.50
Large dog (20.1-40kg) £21.50