During the England lockdown, Two by Two Veterinary Centre is open and operating an appointment-only service. Our revised opening hours from 6 January 2021 are 9am-12:30pm Monday-Friday. During this time we are only seeing emergency and urgent cases. We are closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
If you require repeat medication, please contact us in advance and we will prepare it for you to collect and contact you when its ready. We can provide consultations via Zoom on request. You can purchase pet food and litter during these times.
During the pandemic until April 2021, in the first instance please call us on 020 3865 8905 and book ahead in advance.
We are also accepting new clients, and you must be a registered client to be eligible for the emergency out-of-hours service.
Please adhere to our new rules:
- Do you or anyone in your household show signs of illness? Are you self-isolating? Please do not attend the practice but call for veterinary advice.
- You will be asked to hand your pet over at the door and be asked to wait outside. Please do not try to come inside or sit down, even in bad weather. To prevent the spread of the virus, everyone must wear your facemask at the door whilst in the queue and when talking to our staff.
- If you are unable to wear a facemask because you are exempt, we are unable to talk to you in person but only over the phone. This is to reduce the risk to our staff and their families to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- Maintain social distancing of 2m.
- Please pay by card, not cash, to reduce the risk of surface transmission. We will bring the card machine to you at the door.
We are following the latest government guidance stringently, which will protect you and your pets and our team. We are a Covid-secure workplace.
Thank you for your cooperation and your support. Stay safe and well.