Two by Two Veterinary Centre has reopened for routine appointments and also provides urgent care for pets who are unwell, prescriptions and medications. Our pet boutique is open and you can purchase pet food and litter. We continue to provide emergency out-of-hours vet care for registered clients.
We have resumed regular opening hours of 9am-7pm Monday-Friday and and 10am-2pm Sundays. Please book ahead in advance where possible.
During the pandemic, in the first instance please call us on 020 3865 8905 and we will be able to advise you. We may ask you to leave a message and we will call you back later in the day.
- Please adhere to our new rules
- Do you or anyone in your household show signs of illness? Do not attend the practice but call for veterinary advice.
- It is compulsory to wear face masks inside veterinary practices. We are complying with government regulations so if you are not wearing a face mask you must not enter and you will not be able to have a consultation.
- We have a spacious waiting room. If there are people in the waiting room, you may be asked to wait outside.
- Use hand sanitizer when entering the practice.
- Wash hands when entering the consult room.
- Maintain social distancing of 2m between our staff and other clients, or 1m if this is not possible.
- Only one person to attend with pets, other friends or family please wait outside. Only one person to enter the consultation room.
- Please pay by card, not cash, to reduce the risk of surface transmission.
- Please do not touch products in the pet boutique unless you intend to buy. If your pet would like to try on a harness please let us know.
We are following the latest government guidance, which will protect you and your pets and our team. We are a Covid-secure workplace.
Thank you for your cooperation and your support. Stay safe and well.