Please exercise extreme caution and take individual responsibility when visiting the practice and do not enter if you feel at all unwell. If a member of staff becomes ill with coronavirus and all staff have to self-isolate, the practice will have to close.
Do not enter the practice if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Are you experiencing a cough or fever/high temperature or shortness of breath, however mild?
- Do you have or suspect you have coronavirus?
- Are you aware of being in contact with anyone who has coronavirus?
- Have you travelled to or returned from any of the countries listed below in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with a partner or family member or any individual who has travelled to any of the affected countries?
* Austria (Tyrol region), Cambodia, China, Iran, Republic of Korea, France, Germany, Italy, Hong Kong, Japan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
Please call us on 020 3865 8905 and we will advise you on how to proceed.
We have comprehensive hygiene protocols in the practice, and disinfect and sanitise all surfaces regularly.
Please wash your hands in the toilets with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds upon entering and before leaving the practice. Please bring and use your own hand sanitizer.
Avoid physical contact and shaking hands when greeting. Maintain 2m social distancing.
Please follow advice from the WHO regarding hygiene:
- Wash your hands after handling animals or animal waste.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with a tissue, or with your elbow if none are available.
- Throw tissues immediately into closed bin after use.
- Wash your hands after coughing or sneezing, and after using the toilet.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND SUPPORT DURING THIS CHALLENGING TIME.