During the England lockdown November/December 2020, Two by Two Veterinary Centre is open 9:30am-12:30pm only, Monday-Friday to provide urgent and emergency care for pets who are unwell, prescriptions and medications. We can also provide consultations via Zoom upon request. Our pet boutique is open and you can purchase pet food and litter during these times. We continue to provide emergency out-of-hours vet care for registered clients only.
These opening hours will continue until the end of the England lockdown. We will resume regular opening hours from 3 December 2020 of 9am-7pm Monday-Friday and and 10am-2pm Sundays. We are booking in routine appointments from 3 December 2020. We are also accepting new clients, and you must be a registered client to be eligible for the emergency out-of-hours service.
During the pandemic until April 2021, in the first instance please call us on 020 3865 8905 and book ahead in advance. We may ask you to leave a message and call you back later in the day.
- Please adhere to our new rules
- Do you or anyone in your household show signs of illness? Please do not attend the practice but call for veterinary advice.
- You will be asked to hand your pet over at the door and be asked to wait outside. Please do not try to come inside. To prevent the spread of the virus, please wear your facemask at the door whilst in the queue and talking to our staff.
- Maintain social distancing of 2m.
- Please pay by card, not cash, to reduce the risk of surface transmission. We will bring the card machine to you at the door.
- We can show you products from the pet boutique at the door. If your pet would like to try on a harness please let us know.
We are following the latest government guidance stringently, which will protect you and your pets and our team. We are a Covid-secure workplace.
Thank you for your cooperation and your support. Stay safe and well.